Hours & Admissions
The Museum is temporarily closed, but will be opening to the general public on April 14th!
We thank our community for the support and patience during this unprecedented year. During this time, CMLH has continued to provide engaging opportunities for learning through our digital platforms and outdoor activities in the safest way possible. We conducted deep cleaning of our exhibits and spaces and added some new exciting features as well!
We are offering modified days, hours, and reduced capacity for operations and will phase into our regular hours once it is safe for us to do so. A list of guidance documents and more information about Covid-19 from the California Department of Public Health can be found here https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Guidance.aspx
Modified Operating Hours
Saturday 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm (Starting April 26)
$12 per person 2 years and older
$11 La Habra Residents
$10 Military with ID, First Responders with ID, Seniors 65+
ON-LINE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED for general public and CMLH Members
Click here for on-line ticketing and reservations
All children visiting the Museum must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
All adults must be accompanied by a child. Adult individuals requesting to tour the Museum must schedule an appointment with our education staff prior to visiting the Museum. Please call (562) 383-4236.
Out of an abundance of caution for you and our staff we’ve implemented some changes with the guidance of our state and local governments to make the Museum a safe and fun place for everyone. Please read these guidelines and tips carefully as you plan your visit. If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will gladly exchange your ticket for a day when you feel better!
- Face masks are required for all visitors ages 5 and older
- Everyone is expected to follow social distancing requirements.
- You will notice new signs throughout the Museum encouraging 1 family-at-a-time areas and hand-washing reminders.
- Limited capacity: We have capped the number of tickets available each day to ensure plenty of space for all visitors to spread out.
- Enhanced cleaning: New cleaning protocols include frequent disinfecting of all high-touch surfaces before, during, and after your visit.
- Access to cleaning supplies: An increased number of hand sanitizing dispensers and added Sanitation Stations for personal cleaning in the exhibit areas.
- Staff and Volunteer health checks: All staff, volunteers, and contractors will have their temperature taken upon entry to the museum and will be required to wear a mask at all times.
ASTC Passport Program
If you are a visiting member from a reciprocal institution (science centers / museums located outside of 90 miles "as the crow flies" of the CMLH) and would like to receive free General Admission you must present a current Membership Card from an Association of Science and Technology Centers (ASTC) institution and a valid photo id with proof of residence. Please visit the ASTC website for a complete listing of participating programs and restrictions.